Sunday, November 4, 2012

Disney!!!!





The Days/Dormineys/Gibbs went to Disney World this past September. We had a wonderful time! The character meals were a big hit with the kiddos.  I believe I rode "It's A Small World" 4 or 5 times with Ava while Johnny rode the Buzz Lightyear ride with Jake countless times.  It was truly magical seeing Disney World through Ava and Jake's eyes.  Highlights of the trip included attending the Princess breakfast with my mom, Ava, and sister, Tricia, watching the Electrical Parade at the Magic Kingdom, eating lunch with the Disney Junior characters at Hollywood Studios, and watching my sweet Jake's face light up when he met his heros "Buzz" and "Woody" from Toy Story.  Many wonderful memories were made, and I'm already counting down the days until our next trip...okay years. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment