Friday, June 17, 2011

Atlanta Trip 2011































The kiddos and I accompanied Johnny to Atlanta this week. He went for work, and we went for fun. The whole family went to the Georgia Aquarium, which was awesome. Jake and Ava were completely captivated by all of the different sea creatures. We had a wonderful time.

We also went to Atlanta's Children's Museum. The children LOVED it. My brave friend, Kylie Little Loflin, met me at the museum. I couldn't have survived it without her. Ava and Jake went in complete opposite directions almost the entire time. Jake was especially wide open with his explorations. He would just run and run from one side of the museum to the other. The museum was great because only children 8 years old and younger are allowed to visit.

On the last day, Ava, Jake, and I spent the morning at the pool, which was fine for my waterbabies. They LOVE spending time in the water. Enjoy the pictures!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment