Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Jake is 8 months old!!!







I can't believe Jake turned 8 months old today. Here are some fun facts about Jake:
---He is a big boy! Jake wears 12 months and some 18 months clothes right now.
---He loves baby vegetables but is not a huge fan of the baby fruits.
---Jake loves to play with his ball and read his Elmo book.
---He lights up when he sees Ava, and she can make him laugh better than Johnny or me.
---Jake is my snuggle baby and loves to be held. I'm afraid those days are coming to an end
because he is pulling up on everything.
---He has also begun to clap when we say "yea." He learned this gesture just in time to cheer on the Auburn Tigers. :)
---Jake is a joy, and Johnny and I feel so blessed that God chose us to be his parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment