Sunday, October 18, 2009

Busy!

We have been quite busy since my last post. Johnny and I went to the U2 concert in Atlanta with my sister, Tricia and her husband, Chad. It was an awesome concert, and I hope we get to see them again someday. Then, I went to North Carolina with some of my closest girlfriends from my days at Auburn. I enjoyed some much needed "girl time."



This past week, I have been busy with trying to keep Ava well. She came down with a stomach bug late Thursday night. When your baby is sick, there is no sleep for the mommy. :(



Yesterday, Johnny and I went to the AU/Kentucky game. We enjoyed seeing some of our friends and being back on campus. Although, it was freezing, and we all know the final outcome of that game. We still managed to have fun in Auburn, the loveliest village on the plains, even when it is freezing and misting rain.



Anyway, here are some random pictures of Ava from the past few weeks. She is continuing to amaze us everyday. Her favorite songs are "Row Row Row Your Boat" and "Rock-a-bye Baby." She knows the words and loves to sing the songs with me. She also has started calling herself "Aba," and if she sees a picture of herself, she always says "Baby Aba." Too cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment