Monday, June 8, 2009

Our Clearwater/Tampa Trip















Last week, we flew to the Tampa/Clearwater area for Johnny's conference. He was selected to present a paper for Southern Company during the conference. Of course, Ava and I had to tag along. We had a wonderful trip, and Johnny was free some afternoons to "play."


Ava LOVED the pool and enjoyed splashing around in her pool float. She also loved the sand but was not too crazy over the ocean. While Johnny was in meetings, Ava and I typically spent our days at the pool. I also took her to the Botanical Gardens in the area. Ava enjoyed running around and looking at all of the beautiful flowers.


The highlight of our trip was visiting the Florida Aquarium. Johnny and I enjoyed seeing all of the fish and sealife as much as Ava. She kept making a fish face and pointing to all of the fish. I highly recommend it if you ever get a chance to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment