Monday, June 22, 2009

Bye Sawyer and Father's Day

Some of our good friends, Chris, Magill, and Sawyer moved to Georgia last week. Ava and Sawyer are only two months apart in age. Ever since Ava was a month old, Magill and I have arranged playdates for the babies every few weeks. I think we needed them more than Ava and Sawyer. Anyway, we're not saying goodbye because we know we will see them again, but we will miss them so much! Good luck Flemings!!!

I am posting some pictures of Ava and Sawyer growing up together. I also included pictures from Father's Day. Poor Johnny stained the deck all day so it wasn't much of a day off for him. We did celebrate Father's Day with him before church though. Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures of the two of them together yesterday. Oh well!

No comments:

Post a Comment